Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pink and Brown

From Instant Upload
For some reason I had a tough time taking pictures of this outfit this morning. Believe it or not, even with the weird hand placement, this was the best one. Oh well, it'll have to do! 

Given the choice, I am 99% of the time a heels gal. At 5 feet tall, I love me a few extra inches! Today, however, is a flats day. I don't know why, but it is. And when I want flats, these are usually my go-to shoes, which is funny because I didn't like them when I bought them. I actually only bought them because we were in Billings for Father's Day a few years ago and decided to go to the zoo... my heels were not the sort you want to walk around in for hours, so I stopped in Payless and bought the cheapest flats I could find that fit. Hello go-to flats. 

These are also my new-to-me Calvin Klein jeans I got for free at the neighbor's garage sale. Score! The shirt came from Ross, the vest from my all-time favorite store, Maurices, and the jewelry all came from other people. The bracelets and round necklace were awards from my Mary Kay Director this summer, and the brown necklace was a birthday present yesterday from my mother-in-law. I will have to do another post about the necklace, because yesterday I wore it as a bracelet and it was awesome. 

Anywhoo... that's what I'm wearing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment