Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can't Decide.

After quite an absence, I thought I'd pop on here and see what all used to be in my closet. I'm sure it's still there, but I'm going back to work in 2 weeks, so I thought I'd get an idea on what to wear. I'm not entirely sure, but if today's outfitting is any indication, I am out of practice and need help dressing myself again. Today I couldn't decide on the scarf front...

Here's the outfit:


 Should I wear the scarf rolled, like a headband?

 Around my neck?

Here's the full view of the "neck" option

Or folded like a headband?

Again, the full view with the scarf folded


Here's what I ended up with... the scarf folded and worn around my head like a headband. All together I think it looks fine, but it certainly isn't anything earth shatteringly fabulous.

I am working on learning to take pictures of myself in the mirror with this phone. The set up is different than the last phone with only the on-screen button, so it gets awkward. I am hoping, though, that I can figure it out and start posting more frequently again.

No comments:

Post a Comment